To Dream Again

just when i thought
the worst of this world
and stopped dreaming
of chocolates and roses...

just when i thought
that i could be happy
being alone
and on my own...


just when i thought
that someone like you
exists only
in my dreams...

i met you
and nothing was ever
the same again
because you promised me so...

you taught me
how to build our dreams
and showed me that we could
make them all come true...

best of all
you proved to me
that love without pain
is possible...

baby i want you to know
that if i have to live my life over
i still want you in it
this time from start to end...



to my hubby- my life, my world,
my soulmate and my bestfriend







"Through space and time
Always another show
Wondering where I am
Lost without you

And being apart ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you
You stand by me
I'm forever yours
Faithfully..."

0 comments:



Post a Comment